Camping World and Good Sam Accounting Clerk in Ashland, Virginia
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
We are looking for a Accounting Assistant
Essential Job Functions:
· Review Deal Paperwork for thoroughness and accuracy prior to sending to Accounting hub for processing
· Verification of key data between deal paperwork and system
· Communicate with dealership personnel to resolve discrepancies
· Sort Daily Mail; Obtain General Manager Approval on Invoices prior to sending to Accounting hub for processing
· Act as liaison between dealership and Accounting hub to ensure that payroll and timekeeping information is accurate and up to date prior to payroll processing
· Scan daily check deposit; Occassional trips to bank with cash deposits
· Ensure that all payment information has been accurately recorded by department personnel
· Assist title department as needed
Essential Job Skills:
· Applicant must be diligent, organized and extremely detail oriented
· Strong Communication Skills and able to work as part of a team
· Intermediate computer knowledge with MS Office including Excel, accuracy with 10 key pad and typing skills needed
· Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
· Knowledge of auto dealership accounting systems (IDS, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds) would be helpful but not necessary
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled