Camping World and Good Sam Paint and Body Shop Technician in Panama City, Florida
If you are ready to put your experience to the test and have fun with a growing company, then check us out!
Camping World and Good Sam are the world's largest RV dealership and outdoor retailer. We provide a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills and become a true partner in helping us grow our company.
Essential Job Functions:
· Repair, customize and paint RVs in accordance with work orders.
· Provides diagnostic, repair, or replacement services to customers.
· Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing recreational vehicle equipment and structures while determining best product for repair.
· Provides great customer service.
· Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities.
· Plans sequence of functions necessary for repair or replacement activities.
· Keep units and equipment secure from weather.
· Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress and ensures that the final work product is inspected by supervisor or designee.
· Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment.
· Performs related troubleshooting tasks based on skill level.
· Monitors operation of newly installed equipment.
· Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers.
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned and performs duties at company established performance levels.
Essential Job Skills:
· Certification from college or technical school in mechanical field and 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Must have previous paint and collision repair experience.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Basic mathematical ability
· Must have own tools
· Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
· May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
· Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
· Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
· Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience. EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled